Lost Woke up early morning..later than usual working days..sense of disorientation sets in..bad start for a Monday..I rushed..from rooms to rooms..I forgot the chocolates..I forgot the sour plums..I spilled water on the kitchen table and I'm late upon meeting him..still feeling ' @ ' though..
Went to work..set myself to check the L-series first thing first the moment I sat down..feeling hungry..but I was nonchalant..Hecked care about that stomach..get the "Ali Baba" items right first..yet..as the morning sets in..pop ups came in..status of this..of that..in the midst of tracking..my mind starts to falter..at one point..afraid of forgetting things that they asked me to take note..on the other, trying to focus..No mood for breakfast..
Going deeper into the lost world, he added to that confusion..to the stress..broke my line of thoughts..I felt disheartened..feel so useless..so incompetent..maybe he's like that..thought I dont really know how to go about it..so do it himself..or cannot stand a snail working? Well..I'm also like that..frustrated easily by impatience..cant he let me finish what he set me up to do? I will ask if I'm unsure..Aint two minds suppose to work better than one? I need people to trust me..What's the rush? James still asleep..and yes..my appetite's gone for good..
The chain of events summed up Monday blues..loads and piles of follow up stuff..the in tray keeps pilling up instead of being cleared..I saw the seventh month praying process going on from the corner of my eyes..buffet sets in..I know dear dont take them..I'm not keen either..appetite lost..a lot of them come in to ask us to join them..they meant well..but I was anti social..needed to go out to the loo..hesistated..then walked past a dozen pairs of inquisitive eyes..lost for words to their never ending questions..=X
Trying to start his car..dear felt dread..battery's dead..told me I may be late for my driving lesson..I understand that sense of loss..for one who is fairly dependent on his own vehicle for transport..tried to comfort him..cancelling my lesson was never a problem to me..if it makes him feel better..but I was not allowed to do so at the eleventh minute..
Turning up a slope..my instructor asked me to practise moving off while the handbrake's pulled up..I succeeded the first time but no matter how much I tried the second time..I kept turning the ignition key upteenth times..the car simply wouldnt budge..agitation seeps in and suddenly just feel cold..for the second time in a day..a sense of chill that comes with disheartenment that flows through me and filled me up..I feel utterly lost..
Sitting in the train..I realise I was not the only lost soul..people sat across me stared into space..some sighing to themselves..What a realm! As I was walking home..trying set my thoughts right..need some time alone..absorbing the night breeze..calms me a little..I was exhausted with weary fatigue..yet..still quite lost..tears found their way to the brim of my eyes..I realise I havent been smiling much dunno since when..as I saw a stranger smile to me while I was walking home..--___--/
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands