<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Tuesday, August 2
Been feeling better since yesterday..so I thought, to have something bugging you is no good joke..This is the second week in my new workplace..doesnt feel out of place anymore..Normal day at work..but still cant get the discern off my face my attitude and voice whenever I spoke to her..what's worse, she's right beside me..cant seem to just keep quiet for long..

I need peace need time to myself, doesnt want anyone to interrupt my thoughts, my flow of ideas and the pile of stuff I need to follow up..then it started..pop ups..intercom..fedex..DHL..the ebiz website keeps flashing in my face, the "Wait, I'l check for you" all sounds so familar but still..incessant queries incoming..why this why that...life's such a blurred image in Joo Koon..time just ticked by so quickly and you are one step closer to your coffin..but still, it's either you concentrate, get things done and stop complaining or you'll cannot resist giving people crappy attitude (which I'm guilty of that last week).The headache's still there from yesterday..which makes it extremely unbearable to face a computer that has a Sun in it..yes..a Sun..

I went ahead with my driving lessons..even wih a slightly heavy head..lunch and after work is always something that I look forward to..dear is someone who can keep the life in me..I was a totally different person when I'm with him..super crappy..light-hearted..and of all things for dinner, I chose prata..

The instructor called me..and I'm just a couple of steps away from his car..he's extremely punctual..I drove off..with dear's car in my rear view mirror..why does he have to folllow behind me? Thought I just told him it's hard to turn out to the junction, he may vomit blood waiting for me to turn out..then the thought of him say " This must be a lady driver. What is she waiting for? Why doesnt she daringly turn out?" flashes through my mind..then I tried and panicked..half clutched too fast..the car doesnt budge..the ignition died down..damned..think he saw it..after that..it seems I had been driving for a long time..changing of gears just seem so natural..perhaps my mnd manipulated that I have to be natural..mind over body..bleahz..

I was led to the multi storey carpark..weird..as if I had driven to such carparks before..I knew exactly what needed to be done..I did not falter..and the instructor did not tell me what to do..-__- he then taught me vertical parking..the alignment with the demister lines..one turn..full turn..before I knew it..the car's in place..
irony @
1:55 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*