Been an extremely homely girl today..geez..stayed at home finished up all the household chores..think I sensed some tease on me by the basketballer sooner or later..-__- Of course, took some valuable sleep and catch up on this blog..and yesh..not forgetting stock up the home fridge with fruits and nuts and more fruits..hee..well, I took simple pleasure with spending some time with my mom in the kitchen, making fruit punch smooties and roasting nuts..call me nuts but I enjoyed it..my life's not just to myself..it's how I make the people around me happy..
Talking about internal struggle..it's ironic that I feel stuck all the the more I try to make people feel happy..*shrug* How I wish I can split myself into 2..24/7 is just not enough to want to spend time with people around you..and at the same time have some time to myself..time..
Time and money Why cant anyone see that it may be more important than money..The oh-so-valuable paper called "Saint Money" has provided a shield of SPF2000 to their eyes that they arent able to see the most basic things in life any more..sad and yes, pathetic..people spend all their life making money and more money..what's the point? For a better life? I doubt so..waking up in the morning, going to work, wondering what you are going to eat for lunch..and then looking forward to knock-off..days passed..end of month got paid..then start another "vicious" circle? No life..*tsk tsk* Art thou no one to provide a cool solution?
Rich and the Poor You can call me a poor little girl who's living in sheer poverty and venting her frustrations in black and white, but I see many more colorful meanings from the limited encounters I've come across..I'm actually basking in the rich meanings I derive from a simple act of waking up every morning as well as absorbing the morning breeze that brushes across my sleepy face..enjoying the quiet moment of companionship with my mom in the kitchen..do you? I'm not so poor after all..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands