As usual, dear drove me to driving lessons..gosh..his karmic complaints of lady drivers is getting to me..my car stalled for the upteenth time today..and trapped all the experienced drivers behind the line so much so that they have to wait for the next traffic light to turn green..ha..I'm soo sorrie..
Still trying hard to recover from an impact we both experienced just now..I need time..did expect this but still caught off guard..weird uh..contradicting..worse..did imagine the scenario donkey ages ago..ooOO we saw some familar faces walking towards us..should we go our separate ways and meet up later or say hi together to some disapproving faces? Faces whom we will see from 8-5 almost everyday..no matter how hard I think..how much we joked about it..there's no troubleshooting..I gave up..then we bumped into Annie..took me some time to digest thAt's Annie..she did not look at me..but she did see us..together in close proximity..the moment I digest this, disorientation followed..the chain of events that may happen next flows in me like blood to my head..we are going to have a hard time @work..*o* Happy National Day for now.. Innocence VS Experience Saw those kids in Mos Burger..kids on the block..kids kicking soccer early Sun morning..how I wish I was a kid again..where mistakes made are pardonable..a surplus of liberation..people dont take you too seriously..and you dont carry the burdens of having to earn a living..the innocence that comes with being one is priceless..the longer you live, the more scandals you'll find yourself in..the tougher it is as you experienced ugly life..live through life like a roller coaster..realising that the transcience that comes with happiness is getting significantly fast paced..the pendulum swings higher..you'll loiter aimlessly towards a hallucinated goal..
But wait..perhaps those kids that I wish I could be like them..are those a decade ago..simply innocent..inexperienced..not those now..who got too much experience in their childhood that they lost their childlike innocence..great dining hangouts..it's not surprising that they dont casual dine at fast food restaurants anymore..they frequent fast food outlets as if they were some homecoooked meals..they will casual dine at..err..I cant think of any for now..??!! You name it..they will let you know..*__*
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands