Finally, I stopped procrastinating to start this blog to channel my flow of thoughts..even though my procrastination is justifiable..yes, I know, I'm somehow a narcissist..yet I wish for close friends to share my dissatisfaction over life, over mundane happenings to which I would simply put them down in the most unusual places..Imagine as Drafts in the office email, as unsent messages in my hp outbox, or even on scribbled pieces of scattered paper. A friend's newborn blog is the last straw for me as an inspiration to start something I have in my mind for quite some time..
Recently, I've been a grumbling and unreasonable child to the people around me..been throwing tantrums to colleagues beside me..been blurting out words that I've tried to hide inside me for donkey years..I do not posses the natural flair to speak my mind and get my point across..so what if I get outspoken? That doesn't change anything about ideas in my pea brain but I will safely say that I do have the flair to write to instil and influence..Define the power of writing..I may nod my head in a seemingly agreeable disposition but what's new, I'm a hypocrite in that context..Deep inside me..Who cares about agreeing with you..? It's all but a formality if it entertains you..Pathetically deceived..
Family members and true friends will see my true self, friends will see the partial real me, acquaintances have to settle for a laminated me..pardon my snobbish narcissism, and please feel free to rebuke me..Mistakes are valauble components in growing up..and I want to experience these..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands