Define the power of shopping..not window shopping..some real shopping. Guys hate it..gals love it..as what most gals claim to be shopping therapy. It works, at least for me..once in a while..I'm not a shopping dowager, but minimally, it brightens up my mood..even though I spent an uncalled for "bomb". Went shopping with dear yesterday...Jamie today..
Marina Sqare is nicely revamped to be compatibly standing beside the huge and conspicuous Suntec City..a lot of my favourite eateries and favourite gypsy-like stores..dear and I decided on Sakae. Blow, the glass panels placed diagonally really create a warm ambience for Sakae..upon entering, we were quite impressed by the seats decorated with cushions..it's either you sit crossed leg or you slide them beneath the table..an ulimately well-judged distance between the table and seats. Glasses again, separate the cubicles of tables.
Ah, I did not spend much here..dear did..bought 3 G2000 shirts..one retro styled..was persuaded by me..haha..on sale..you cant entirely blame me..sweet temptaions by me..geez..One thing about shopping that's enjoyable for me..that is..to comment..to give suggestions..one way to hinder your companions on spending like a tap or the other is to give them ideas on mix and match..this is what I called variable shopping experience..else what's there so much to shop in a minute city with an even tiny shopping area?
Jamie and I walked from Wisma Isetan to Heerens to PS..had dinner there and then walked back to Orchard MRT. Whoo..define those legs of ours..in total, we walked 4 MRT stations..The biggest challenge in shopping is to curb impulse buying..to resist buying everything in sight that you like and to find faults with the various stuff you are interested in due to limited resources in your small wallet..trust me..it helps..to a certain extent..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands